Monday, April 28, 2008

Take A Ride With Glyde

Another message from Glyde, this time on the State Convention in Rochester:

All SD44 Delegates and Alternates

The Convention calls for the MN State GOP Convention are now out!

I received mine today so please check your mail.

The first order of business is hotel reservations. I am planning to stay at the Kahler Grand both Thursday and Friday nights. If you don't mind getting on the road early Friday morning you can save one night's lodging. Be sure to make your hotel reservations through Rochester Convention & Visitor's Bureau as the Party has arranged for special room rates for the convention delegates and alternates. NOTE!!! THE SPECIAL ROOM RATES ARE ONLY GOOD THROUGH MAY 1st.

I'm planning on driving to Rochester on Thursday afternoon and returning on Saturday after the convention adjourns. I have four (4) spaces available in my van on a first come-first served basis. (Free will contribution for gas). I look forward to seeing you at the convention.


You can contact Glyde at: gburdickjr@comcast.net

No comments: