Monday, October 08, 2007

Everywhere A Sign

Referendums Can Be Opposed:

One such school district has been talked about much lately — Dist. 281. And the folks in the 281 C.A.R.E. Committee have simply had enough. If you live in, or know someone who does live in district 281, here is what you can do...

If you would like your own lawn sign, call 763-519-0001 and leave a message that you would like a sign. They're free (with a letter soliciting for contributions).

In you live in Golden Valley, you may be part of District 281. A map of the district is available here. If you are in District 281 and aren't happy about the prospect of more of your hard- earned dollars going down the public school sinkhole, call for your sign today.

No comments: